Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Salary Range: $120-$150k/yr depending on experience
- Financial Planning: Lead the development and execution of the company's financial planning processes, including financial models, forecasting tools, and budgeting processes. Ensure accuracy, reliability, and consistency in data and analysis.
- Financial Reporting: Generate financial reports and dashboards for executive management and department heads, providing insights into the company's performance, trends, and key performance indicators (KPIs). Manage stakeholder analysis requests.
- Forecasting and Variance Analysis: Leads budget planning design and implementation process, subsequently monitor performance against budgets and forecasts. Conduct variance analysis to identify key drivers of performance. Work with teams to implement corrective actions where necessary.
- 5-Year budget model
- Long-term and short-term cash flow forecasting
- Procurement forecasting
- P&L and BS analysis by project – budget vs actual
- Monthly internal and external reporting analysis
- Strategic Initiatives: Participate in financial evaluations of strategic initiatives. Provide financial models, scenario analysis, and business case evaluations to support decision- making. Lead financial research efforts and prepare necessary memorandums and procedures regarding the organization’s position and impact on the organization.
- Process Improvements: Continuously enhance FP&A processes and systems to drive efficiency and accuracy. Streamline reporting and budgeting processes to enable more effective decision-making.
- Business Partnering: Collaborate closely with department heads and business leaders to understand their financial needs and assist them in making informed decisions. Serve as a trusted advisor to various functional areas, providing financial and Salesforce related guidance and support. Review and approve PO’s and invoices.
- Technical Leadership: Provide technical leadership and guidance to developers and administrators throughout the project lifecycle.
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary paid weekly
- Equity ownership via incentive stock options grants
- No cost, unlimited EV charging on the EVCS and affiliated partner networks
- Company sponsored health insurance plans
- Company sponsored Dental PPO
- Company sponsored Vision.
- Voluntary FSA and HSA plans
- 401K with 3% employer contribution
- 9 paid Holidays & company closure from Christmas to New Year’s Day
EVCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, genetic information, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, Business Administration, or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in financial planning and analysis, preferably in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of GAAP reporting requirements. Must be able to perform complex financial analyses and have knowledge of regulatory reporting requirements and financial statements.
- Must work collaboratively across departments to ensure all reporting needs are met. Gather information and provide valuable insights into everything from budgeting and forecasting to risk management.
- Collaborate with the controllership team to improve financial reporting, extract value from data for forecasting and budgeting, and enhance company performance.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to communicate complex data confidently and effectively.
- Aptitude for working with numbers and excellent ability to make informed decisions.
- Passion for data accuracy while identifying critical information and prioritize it to make data-driven decisions.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills which involve the ability to collect, audit, organize, and analyze large data sets with a high degree of accuracy while identifying critical information.
- Must have excellent Excel skills and experience in financial modeling.
- Familiarity with data analytics applications, including Tableau, R or other application would be beneficial.
Location: This is a remote role, based in Southern California. There role requires to meet in person on an as needed basis and for some periods on a sustained basis.