EVCS was founded in 2018 by Green Commuter founder Gustavo Occhiuzzo and finance expert Ian Vishnevsky to provide California businesses with EV charging infrastructure. EVCS disrupted the mobility power industry by employing a complete turnkey approach that utilizes both public and private grants, rebates, and other financial incentives to encourage businesses to install fast charging stations. EVCS has secured over $50M in government funding and engaged over 500 partner sites. EVCS’s mission is to cut emissions to reduce the economic burden of commuting while simultaneously improving air quality through reduced traffic.
EVCS is looking for a confident and positive Accounting Clerk with good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Administrative assistance to the accounting team
- Maintaining financial records including classifying bank and credit card transactions
- Logging vendor invoices
- Creating purchase orders
- Collecting and sorting receipts
- Updating financial workbooks
- Completing and filing taxes and other forms
- Ensure compliance with company policies and guidelines
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Basic data entry and/or word processing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Interest in the EV industry
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivalent combination of schooling and experience (5+ years)
- Familiarity with SalesForce a plus!
- Experience with Quickbooks preferred